Maneuverable and flexible :
SIVACON will always meet your requirements
• Horizontal busbars are arranged uniformly above the switch cabinet
• The device can be arbitrarily installed in the device compartment, which has nothing to do with the depth of the horizontal busbar system and the switch cabinet
• Functional compartments can be separated as required (forms 1 to 4 according to IEC 60439-1)
• Large depth of device compartment
Can best adapt to the conditions of the installation site of the switchgear
• Reliable wall installation or free-fall installation
• Cable can be used as upper or lower
• Convenient horizontal bus connection
• The cable can be connected in front of the cabinet or behind the cabinet
Frame and shell :
Precise size and firm structure
• The frame has holes with a modulus of 25mm, which can be expanded for various purposes.
• The door body is flexible and can meet various requirements.
• The door can be opened to 180 °.
• The handle spring lock can reliably prevent the door from bouncing due to negligence or accident.
• The top of the cabinet is equipped with a pressure relief device.
Flexible horizontal bus system :
Answers to different usage requirements
• Horizontal busbars are arranged above the cabinet.
• The rated current of the horizontal busbar system is 7400A.
• The rating of the rated current is practice oriented.
• The rated peak withstand current IPK can reach 375KA.
• Busbar compartment and device compartment are separated from each other
• The connection between the busbars of the cabinet can be conveniently performed from above.
• With arc barrier to limit internal fault arc.